Your ThriftBag will normally arrive to the Thrift+ warehouse within 2/3 days.
Once it arrives, we scan each bag and send you an email to confirm it has arrived.
It then is added to a queue of bags waiting to be processed by our highly trained team of Thrifters.
Please note - there is currently a 9-10 week wait on upload. This is due to experiencing a bit of a backlog caused by a sharp spike in donations. We are working hard to train up new starters so we can close the gap and get to your bag as soon as possible.
The next steps for your items:
- Quality control. We check each item based on brand and condition. Items that pass are individually tagged with a specific ID and passed onto our photography team. Items that do not pass are donated to Barnardo's charity to be sold in their stores or recycled.
- Photography. For the items that pass quality control, they are then sent to our custom built photography booths. Here, one of our Thrifter team will enter all the key information about your item and take the photos needed to sell online.
- Pricing. After we have all the data and photographs, the data is sent to our pricing team. We use smart pricing tools that look at live online marketplaces to understand an accurate second-hand selling price for that brand and item type. We then adjust this price based on the condition we have assessed.
- Approval. [COMING SOON]. After we've assessed the condition, added the data, taken the photos, and priced your items - we will soon be asking you to check over our handy work to confirm you are happy.
- LIVE! Your item is now ready to go live on our website. Once all the items from your bag have reached this stage, we will send you an email with a link to your items. This is your chance to let us know about any changes you would like.
- SOLD! When your items sell, we will email you to let you know. This will include the breakdown between Charity Donation, Credit and Fees.