How do I register my ThriftBag?
Every ThriftBag has it's own unique QR code. You will need to scan this QR code in order to register it to your account. This is the first step in ensuring that we can track each of your items from donation all the way through to sale.
Option 1 - Point your camera
- If you have a mobile phone or tablet that automatically recognises QR codes, the easiest way to register your bag is to simply open the camera app and point it at the QR code.
- A small pop up will appear with a URL
- Click on this pop up
Option 2 - Visit www.thrift.plus/register on your mobile phone
- If your mobile phone isn't so fancy, but it still has a camera, you can visit www.thrift.plus/register on your mobile browser
- Visiting this website will trigger a request to access the camera
- Accept this request
- Point your camera at the QR code
Option 3 - Manually type in the barcode
- If neither of these is working, you can choose to manually type in the barcode of the bag
- Visit www.thrift.plus/register on your phone and click the link at the bottom of the screen
- Or visit www.thrift.plus/register on your laptop and click the link to 'continue by manually entering your bag number'