Which returns services do you offer?
We offer several free returns services, so you can choose the one that best suits you.
If you’d like to change your returns service after registering your Thrift+ Bag, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll amend it for you.
Here are the different services:
Evri local drop-off
Free and paperless. No printer is needed.
How it works
1. Click the returns link and enter your Thrift+ Bag number.
2. Select the Evri service.
3. You’ll receive a barcode via email.
You will need to repeat these steps for each bag. Then…
4. Take your Thrift+ Bag to the drop-off point.
5. Show the barcode in your emails to the shop assistant.
6. The shop assistant will print the shipping label onto a small receipt from their Evri terminal and attach this to your bag.
7. They’ll give you a receipt. Keep this safe, as it has all your tracking information.
Top tip: make sure to check you’ve got an Evri store nearby before you choose your returns service. You can search for your local drop-off point here.
InPost Returns Service
InPost is a 24/7 parcel locker. Return your Thrift+ Bag any time, no printer is needed.
Find your nearest InPost locker here.
How it works
1. Scan your QR code and follow the link.
2. Select InPost as your returns method.
3. Submit your details on the returns portal and generate a personal QR code. Download the code or send it to your email.
4. Go to your nearest locker, scan your code, and put the parcel into the locker. You can get a digital receipt.
5. Visit www.inpost.co.uk/users/track-my-parcel/ to track your parcel after dropping it off. Input your tracking number to find out where your parcel is.
Important: All items from the same order should be returned in one parcel. The maximum parcel size is 41cm x 38cm x 64cm.
If you have any problems with a parcel machine, you can contact InPost directly on 0330 335 0950 (Monday to Friday 8am – 9pm, Saturday, Sunday & Bank holidays 8am – 8pm).
You can also get extra help at inpost.co.uk/users/help/. If you email email@example.com, you should get a response within 24 hours.
Evri home collection
This one requires a printer. You’ll also need to book a work-from-home day, as you can’t choose a specific time slot.
How it works:
1. Click your returns link and enter your Thrift+ Bag number.
2. Select the Evri home collection service.
3. Confirm your collection address.
4. Select your collection date.
You will need to repeat steps 1-4 for each bag. Then:
6. You’ll receive the shipping label via email.
7. Print the label and attach it securely to your bag.
8. Hand the bag to your courier.
- Available Monday - Friday.
- Not available on weekends.
- Collection slots are 9.30am - 5pm.
- You can’t choose a specific time slot, so you’ll need to stay at home on your designated day.
Skip the returns process and give your bag to Oxwash.
Oxwash is an on-demand laundry service that’s saving water and lowers emissions. It’s currently available in Oxford, Cambridge, and London. Sign-up here.
If you are an Oxwash customer, all you have to do is give your Thrift+ Bag to your Oxwash rider the next time they collect or drop off your laundry.
Other home collection options
We’re always working hard to make it easier to return your Thrift+ Bag. We’ll let you know when we add more partners to our list.