How do I use my credits to buy an item on the website?
To redeem your credit, you will need to be logged in to your account.
If you have not logged in before, you may need to follow the instructions to activate your account.
To use your points, simply add the items you wish to buy to your basket as normal, and continue to checkout.
How to spend points on the Thrift+ Store.
First up, you need to log into your Thrift+ account. Then you can simply shop as normal on the Thrift+ Store.
Add pre-loved gems to your basket. When you reach check out, you'll see a yellow button on the bottom left that says 'Rewards.' Here are the steps:
- Click 'Ways to Redeem'
- Click 'Redeem' next to the option for a Gift card
- Use the slider to select the number of points you want to use for your gift card, and click Redeem.
- You'll then be able to see your Gift Cards in the 'Rewards' section. Click into the reward you want to use and copy the code.
- Enter the code at check out and click apply.
Continue to checkout, and that’s it. You’ve just scored even more of a steal.
If you leave check out and your discount isn't saved when you come back, don't worry. You can find any rewards that have been redeemed by clicking the same yellow 'Rewards' button you'll be able to see as you navigate round the site.
Don’t have enough points to cover the item you want? You can pay for the rest using a PayPal account or debit/credit card.
A few extras to keep in mind:
- You're now able to combine gift cards with discount codes. After you've added your gift card, enter your discount code and both will be applied.
- Discounts can’t be applied to shipping costs.
- You’ll have 30 days to return anything you’re not happy with. If you need a refund, we’ll return the points spent on that item to your account.