What fees does Thrift+ charge?
We are committed to being 100% transparent about our fees. If you have any questions, please just ask 💬
Our fees are as follows:
- Listing fee: £3.75
- Selling fee: 35% of the total sale value
We have set fees to help us build a first-class service for second-hand clothes.
You will only be charged fees when your items sell.
- You’ll start earning credit and/or raising funds for your chosen charity for items that sell for over £7.50.
- We don’t charge anything up-front
Below are some of the key areas where we use our funds:
🔍 Sorting, pricing & preparing items
📸 Photographing & uploading items
🚛 Dispatching ThriftBags & arranging collections
🛠 Building & maintaining our online marketplace
🏭 Storing & managing our inventory
📮 Packing & posting online orders
🧡 Customer service for donors, shoppers & charities
🗯 Spreading the word about Thrift+
Here are a few examples of how you’ll earn credits when your items sell:
– For an item that sells for £30, you earn £15.75. Thrift+ would charge a listing fee of £3.75 and a selling fee of £10.50.
– For an item that sells for £20, you earn £9.25. Thrift+ would charge a listing fee of £3.75 and a selling fee of £7.
- For an item that sells for £10, you earn £2.75. Thrift+ would charge a listing fee of £3.75 and a selling fee of £3.50.
*There is an additional charge to return a ThriftBag via DHL home collection.